🤓 Senior Developer
14 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 Trodat Polska | Marywilska 22, Warszawa🖥 https://www.troteclaser.com/pl/
👉 Nice to have:
Trotec Laser is a leading international provider of advanced, high-speed laser equipment for cutting, engraving and industrial marking.
We are looking for passionate developers, who want to join our new international software development team located in Warsaw in Trodat Polska – a subsidiary company of Trodat Trotec Group - as part of International Trotec R&D team.
If you can imagine to work with laser machines and you love to explore and use the latest web- and .Net technologies, then Trotec Laser would love to receive your CV!
Currently we are looking for candidates for a position of Senior Software Developer.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will develop and unit-test our software products for our laser devices. You will be designing, coding, testing and implementing new or existing features of our software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements in an international company.
- Work closely with your colleagues in Poland and Austria to meet the sprint goals,
- Develop new features for our software products using new web technologies in .NET technological stack and C++,
- Serve both as a mentor and technical guide for junior developers,
- Participate in design sessions and make an input on technical solutions,
- Write unit tests, follow modern coding guidelines, take part in code reviews,
- Help create, evangelize and follow our coding and design guidelines,
- Work closely with the local Head of Software Development to improve our agile software development process, so it supports you to create high quality software,
- Occasionally travel to Austria to meet your fellow developers.
- Proven history of completed software projects,
- Experienced with C#/.NET or Java[AZ1],
- Basic understanding of C++,
- Fundamental education in object-oriented programming, preferably in C#/.NET or C++ e.g. BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline,
- Good communication skills in your native language and in English,
- Team spirit and interest in technical challenges – you like to work in an international team and to find technical solutions for challenging requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible employment form: regular employment contract or B2B
- Friendly, non-corporate working atmosphere
- International assignments and challenging projects
- Private medical care with family options
If you are interested in this job please send your CV in English language.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922).