🤓 .NET Developer
10 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Trodat Polska | Marywilska 22, Warszawa🖥 https://www.troteclaser.com/pl/
👉 Nice to have:
Trotec Laser is a leading international provider of advanced, high-speed laser equipment for cutting, engraving and industrial marking.
We are looking for passionate developers, who want to join our new international software development team located in Warsaw in Trodat Polska – a subsidiary company of Trodat Trotec Group - as part of International Trotec R&D team.
If you can imagine to work with laser machines and you love to explore and use the latest web- and .Net technologies, then Trotec Laser would love to receive your CV!
Currently we are looking for candidates for a position of .NET Developer.
As a .NET Developer, you will assist in the development and testing of our software products for our laser devices. You will be coding, testing and implementing new and existing features and assisting in design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Working closely with your colleagues to meet the sprint goals;
- Develop new features for our software products using new web technologies in .NET technological stack;
- Design new user stories for our software;
- Write unit tests, follow modern coding guidelines, take part in code reviews;
- Participate in our agile software development process;
- Work in international team of professionals;
- Occasionally travel to Austria to meet your fellow developers.
- Fundamental education in object-oriented programming, preferably in C#/.NET;
e.g. BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline;
- Know-how of C#/.NET or Java[AZ2];
- Team spirit and interest in technical challenges;
- Ability to independently find technical solutions for challenging requirements;
- Project or working experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible employment form: regular employment contract or B2B
- Friendly, non-corporate working atmosphere
- International assignments and challenging projects
- Private medical care with family options
If you are interested in this job please send your CV in English language.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922).