🤓 PHP Developer
6 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Travelplanet.pl | Ostrowskiego 9, Wrocław🖥 http://www.travelplanet.pl
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for PHP Developer focused on building back-end applications based on modern technologies, with good English communication skills.
Travelplanet has been operating on the Polish market since 2001. The company's business includes: sale of tours, airline tickets and hotel reservations along with additional services such as travel insurance and car hiring.
We belong to the Invia group which is a pan-European leader in online travel services. Our group includes portals from: Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Switzerland and Austria.
About the Invia group
- From seven countries, 17 offices and hundreds of branches, we help people travel the world.
- In 2017 more than 3 million passengers traveled with us.
- Our websites had more than 200 mln visitors in 2017 alone.
We are opening new positions at the Wroclaw office in the development department. You will work and develop your skills in the international group of talented developers of various technologies from different countries.
- develop custom solutions for our websites in Invia group,
- integrate designed software with external APIs,
- build testable modules, create unit and functional tests,
- participate in conceptual work of new projects,
- help to choose right technology,
- cooperate with developers from another countries.
What technology we use:
- PHP 7,
- Symfony 4,
- Zend Framework 1,
- API Platform / Swagger,
- MySQL / MariaDB,
- Apache Spark / Hadoop,
- Microsoft Azure.
- at least 2 years of experience in developing PHP applications,
- advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming,
- practical knowledge about coding standards,
- experience in integrations with external software,
- familiarity with modern frameworks (Zend/Symfony/Laravel),
- strong knowledge base of relational databases,
- experience in working with the GIT version control system,
- knowledge about unit and functional tests,
- ability to work in group,
- good English communication skills,
- willingness to develop skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases
What we can offer:
- competitive salary,
- challenging work on international and innovative projects in tourism industry,
- work on new projects with modern technology,
- being a part of international team, cooperate with Czech Republic and Germany teams,
- English lessons with native speaker,
- collectively participation in attractive technology conferences and meetups,
- flexible working hours,
- company social and integration events,
- training trips to other countries,
- paid holidays on B2B,
- work in rooms, not in an open space,
- discounts for holiday trips with Travelplanet,
- co-financing for Multisport card, life and medical insurances.