🤓 Webmaster (Wordpress)
5 000 - 9 600 PLN net
🌍 Traders Advertising | Ocean Drive, Miami Beach🖥 https://www.tradersadvertising.com
👉 Nice to have:
Traders Advertising is a financial lead generation company. Our clients include financial companies looking for traffic to their websites. You can see some of the clients on our website. These are larger USA based companies that want to buy leads/prospects from us to their website. Our colleagues are located in Poland, UK, and the US. Face 2 face meetings with our CTO could be done in Warsaw if you'd like to. You can work part-time as well.
We also help design innovative technological solutions for both our internal use and to license out to our clients.
Our subsidiary companies also participate in several other industries, including health and wellness.
We are looking for the Webmaster who will be responsible for creating A LOT of html websites, WP blogs, email campaigns, and other digital projects. Also, you would need to execute innovative design layouts (not boring themes) along with managing our existing sites and server settings on Liquid Web.
- At least 2 years of web-development (portfolio required)
- English level starting from Intermediate+ (verbal & written)
- Proficient in HTML and CSS (Excellent knowledge in HTML and CSS/ understanding of domain names, servers, cpanel);
- Understanding of PHP & MySQL
- Understanding of cPanel/WHM/DNS a plus
- Working knowledge of responsive/adaptive sites
- Solid experience with CMS such as Wordpress, etc.
- Understanding of the SEO principles a plus
- Experience creating websites on LeadPages, ClickFunnels is a plus
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to multitask and self-manage deadlines of competing projects
- Being able to work in the US time-zone sometimes
- Being proactive, infinitely curious to test as many creative ideas as possible;
- Passion for continuous learning and improving projects;
- Clear understanding on all stages of design: from scratch to HOW to get it online;
- Positive attitude to find solutions, person with a marvelous sense of humor
- Find not only new, but good theme-related expired domains (with a clean background, backlinks history & preferably ready content)
- Being responsible for the basic technical setup of every website/landing (Hosting setup, SSL, CDN, DNS settings, WP set-up, etc.)
- Create a lot of landing pages, websites, with HTML/CSS and via Leadpages/Clickfunnels
- Assist with the technical part of the Emails set-up sometimes
- Ensure project milestones are met from kick-off through launch
- Work with Marketing Director to meet the goals
- Archive all the information & offer new solutions
We are ready to offer:
- High competitive salary
- Career possibilities with growing team
- Friendly, fun environment and flexible schedule
- Work from the place you want
- Long-term career opportunities