🤓 Site Reliability Engineer
10 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Tooploox | Tęczowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://Tooploox
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for a new member for our SRE team which provides tools and best practices and helps our development teams build scalable and reliable products. Treating operations as a software problem, automating tasks and creating self-healing systems will be an important part of your role.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Good grasp of Unix.
- Brilliant understanding of cloud and cloud architectures.
- Operational hands-on experience with Kubernetes and containerization using Docker in general.
- Experience with any CI/CD tool(e.g. Jenkins).
- Ability to reliably automate tasks using a programming language of choice.
Bonus points for:
- GCP and/or AWS experience.
- Solid network administration skills.
- Good Golang/Python programming skills.
- Experience with large scale deployments(500K+ active users).
Benefits & Perks
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? At Tooploox we have yoga-flexible working hours so you can work when you are the most productive.
- It doesn't matter where you are but what you do - you can work remotely.
- Stay healthy with our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included).
- Be fit! Get a Multisport card.
- Our kitchen packed with free snacks and drinks.
- We discuss latest industry news during weekly tech talks.
- Let's play! Our office is equipped with foosball table, pool table, consoles, board games, drones, 3D printer and more...
- We work on trusty hardware.
- Team building is very important to us -we have regular company wide events: dinners, parties, sport events and trips.