🤓 Mid-level Backend Software Engineer
8 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Tivix Europe Sp. z o.o. | ul. Wyścigowa 56g/2a, Wrocław🖥 https://www.tivix.com/
We're a software consulting company with a 35+ people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. We’re looking to add another key engineering team member to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features and updates. We work well with people who are smart, continuous learners and take professionalism seriously (while having fun).
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
This is an on-site position with twice a week work-from-home flexibility.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
What You'll be doing:
- defining features and implementation specifications based on business requirements
- developing high-quality software for complex back-end systems and APIs
- developing front-end software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun web experiences
- identifying enhancements and modifications that improve product quality
- deploying software to cloud infrastructure and managing DevOps
- fixing bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability
- 2-5+ years experience with Python
- 1-3+ years experience with web frameworks such as Django, Flask, Express, Rails etc.
- experience building out RESTful APIs for front-end clients to consume
- knowledge of min. one modern front-end framework such as React, Polymer, Angular
- familiarity with modern DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Fabric, Kubernetes, etc.
- experience with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub)
- experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools
- desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment
- previous experience working at digital services firms or agencies
- experience working with Django Rest Framework (DRF)
- knowledge of a CSS preprocessor (LESS/Sass)
- you’ve built something cool on your own because you enjoy doing what you do
- open source contributions (ours at https://github.com/Tivix)
- university degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
Notice: We’re not looking for a remote team member
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home
- we care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- insure your life and healthcare about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- offer competitive salary and bonuses
- contribute to open source software
We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, NYC, Wrocław, and London. We are a growing 55+ team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organizations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of venture-backed start-ups, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs. Examples include Macerich, UNICEF, and WFP.