🤓 Frontend developer
11 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Tipser Poland Sp. z o.o. | Rynek 49, Wrocław🖥 http://tipser.com
👉 Nice to have:
Tipser is looking for a Frontend developer that will help us build pixel-perfect websites for next-gen distributed commerce SaaS to join our team based in Wrocław.
We’re looking for a passionate, business-oriented and communicative person with good English skills that possesses a hands-on frontend development experience, understands the design, UI and UX principles and can transform a design or mockup into a stunning website, keeping the code and markup quality at its highest. We value teamwork and team culture - that's we have a lot of fun! 🤟
We offer a chance to grow in an international software start-up based in Stockholm, Barcelona, and Wroclaw with top professionals that are crafting a revolutionary marketplace as a service solution. We are successfully providing our services to top brands and companies worldwide, including Facebook, Instagram or H&M.
Tipser builds a platform that enables e-commerce on any site. Our customers are the major media houses and marketplaces in the UK, Scandinavia, Germany, France and many other countries. Our international expansion will continue during 2020 and 2021, so more countries will come.
Our vision is to empower other sites to run commerce on their platforms; including shopping carts, checkout, payment as well as serving real-time statistical data.
- Be our master/champion/guru of crafting clean and beautiful websites out of the designs and mock-ups, basing on our visual identity, look book and components style guide
- Join the marketing frontend project and be responsible for building a brand new marketing website on top of our React CMS frontend
- Contribute to the development of our style guide and have a direct impact on the Tipster's identity
- Be a part of the frontend guild and govern all our web UIs to make sure they look lovely and awesome 💄
- Work closely with full-stack developers based in Poland, Spain and business stakeholders based in Stockholm
- 4+ years of experience of front-end development, especially in the area of UI development for customer-facing products, SaaS platforms or creative agencies
- Understanding of web standards, best practices, browser features, limitations, and quirks
- Mastery of modern HTML and CSS as well as professional experience working with fancy flavors of these (static site generators, preprocessors, CSS-in-js, etc.), proven with portfolio and commercial projects
- Understanding of the responsive web design principles and a mobile-first attitude
- Very good English command (oral and written)
- Passion to build awesome things
Would be perfect if you:
- Know React or any other modern UI framework
- Have experience in full-stack software engineering (design, frontend, backend, dev ops)
- Know how to handle Sketch or Photoshop
- Have experience working with animations, SVGs or <canvas>
- Working in a fast-growing international start-up, fueled by an awesome tech team based in Wrocław, Poland
- Great challenges, cool and helpful team with an office right in the very city center
- Open and skilled team to support your ideas and help you develop your talents
- Long-term relation and great challenges at work that will make you love Monday mornings!
- One of the best coffees in the country, hackathons and Yoga classes
- Conference budget (we love that you learn!) and other perks
- Regular all-team retreats and meet-ups
We'd love to see your portfolio/projects, please attach the link to your Github/portfolio/website within the application!