🤓 Backend .NET Engineer
12 000 - 21 000 PLN net
🌍 Tipser Poland Sp. z o.o. | Rynek 49, Wrocław🖥 https://www.tipser.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Tipser is looking for a Backend .NET Engineer to help us building a web-based distributed commerce platform built in .NET Core.
We’re looking for a passionate, business-oriented and communicative person with very good English skills that possesses a hands-on programming experience and a deep understanding of the Software Craftsmanship mindset. We value teamwork and team culture - that's we have a lot of fun! 🤟
We offer a chance to grow in an international software start-up based in Stockholm, Barcelona, and Wroclaw with top professionals that are crafting a revolutionary marketplace as a service solution. We are successfully providing our services to top brands companies worldwide, including Facebook, Instagram or H&M.
Tipser builds a platform that enables e-commerce on any site. Our customers are the major media houses and marketplaces in the UK, Scandinavia, Germany, France and many other countries. Our international expansion will continue during 2020 and 2021, so more countries will come.
Our vision is to empower other sites to run commerce on their platforms; including shopping carts, checkout, payment as well as serving real-time statistical data.
- Contribute, design and maintain the core module of Tipser’s backend
- Work closely with a team of full-stack developers based in Poland, Spain and business stakeholders based in Stockholm
- Have a chance to work with the actual core system and contribute from day one
- Have a direct impact on the future of our product
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, 3+ .NET development experience
- Ability to design, implement and refine complex and secure architectural solutions
- In-depth understanding of protocols, standards and design patterns like REST or SOLID
- Very good English command (oral and written)
- Passion to build awesome things
Would be perfect if you:
- Know Scala, Go, TypeScript, Python or any other modern web programming language
- MongoDB/ElasticSearch experience is a plus
- Software/system architect experience is a plus
- AWS/GCP experience is a plus
- ETL processing/big data/machine learning experience is a plus
- Working in a fast-growing international start-up fueled by an awesome tech team based in Wrocław, Poland
- Great challenges, cool and helpful team with an office right in the very city center
- Open and skilled team to support your ideas and help you develop
- One of the best coffees in the country, hackathons and Yoga classes
- Conference budget (we love that you learn!) and other perks
- Regular all-team retreats and meet-ups