🤓 Frontend React Developer
8 001 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 Tieto Poland | Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław🖥 https://www.tieto.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for an experienced developer who loves to work on web applications. In our development team, you will work on new projects, customer solutions and contribute to existing applications.
We are developing applications to fleet management, related to vehicles location and remote supervision. You will join our front-end team, deeply involved in creating world-class applications. You will work on interesting projects and you will need to tackle challenging technical issues. With a focus on development as a part of Scrum team, your ability to quickly understand complicated code bases will allow you to create the best solutions (including architecture) for web experiences.
You should have strong technical expertise and demonstrated capabilities to identify technical risks and devise solutions for them. You have excellent communication skills that allow you to collaborate and communicate effectively with other technical stakeholders in very large team.
We provide you an opportunity to:
- implement new features for more than 80% work time.
- work in great atmosphere with very experienced team in a project which uses modern mainstream technologies: React 16.8., Redux (form, immutable, saga), GIT, Bamboo, AWS, Docker, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Sonar, Jenkins and more.
- be a part of design team, which is involving in making decision how to improve our products.
- follow engineering best practices (code review, refactoring, continuous integration, etc.).
- develop including testing (unit testing & automation).
- cooperation based on employment contract or B2B contract.
Share with us your:
- at least 2 years of professional experience in frontend development with React and Redux (seniors warmly welcome!).
- experience with responsive design.
- hands-on knowledge of: SCM systems, Continuous Integration, Agile software development, software testing.
- good understanding of browser limitations and platform specific differences and quirks.
- strong track record of developing and delivering world-class web applications.
- excellent team player skills - willing to learn and share knowledge with others
- advanced English language skills – multinational work team.
- obsession about continually making things better :)
- You take initiative and make things happen
- You like to make work fun
- Willing to learn and share knowledge with others
- You use feedback (giving and receiving) to improve yourself and others on your team
- You are obsessed about continually making things better
- Excellent team player skills; willing to learn and share knowledge with others