🤓 Senior React Developer
12 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Talixo | Pawia 9 / Hig5ive, Kraków🖥 https://talixo.com/
Talixo provides taxi and limousine transfers for travellers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, airline, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process with our technology.
Talixo is a place where we encourage a friendly, inclusive, learning atmosphere. We are living a culture that fosters personal development and make mutual appreciation a cornerstone of our work. If you want to find out what it means to work for a leading provider for B2B taxi and limousine transfers, get to know start-up environment and become a part of something big - it seems you’ve found what you are looking for!
We're based in two offices - Kraków (IT, Growth, Product and QA) and Berlin (Business, Finance and Sales sales). Our modern but comfy Kraków office located 200m from the city center makes the traffic bearable. Every day is a casual Friday - feel free to bring in your baffies!
How we work:
- Continuous Integration;
- Collaborate on problems with other team members and experts in their fields;
- Our favorite technologies include, but are not limited to the following: Python, Django, Celery, JS, React.js, jQuery, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, AWS Stack, Terraform, Docker, Nginx, Gunicorn, Postgresql;
- We work on Windows, Linux or Mac - your choice;
- We do code reviews and unit tests - no choice here.
What you'll be doing:
- Moving our products to the next level;
- Working closely with the product and development teams to deliver both end-user facing applications (e.g. the booking process) as well as our tools that are used by drivers and fleet partners (e.g. Fleet Manager);
- Providing key feedback in the product specification process;
- Conducting code reviews;
What we expect from you:
- Expertise and deep knowledge of React.js
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like LESS/SASS
- Experience developing user interfaces for responsive websites
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Support other team members
Nice to have:
- Server-side rendering of React applications
- Familiarity with frameworks and tools (Webpack 4/ Node.js)
What we offer:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- A real impact on a product we create and develop;
- Comfy and modern office in the city centre where you can choose to work in an open space, have some privacy in a smaller room or use co-working space.
- Choice of your own laptop and other IT tools;
- Monthly Branch Brunch - breakfast with cross-team discussions;
- Vouchers for free Talixo rides!
- B2B or UoP - it's your choice.
Sounds interesting? Check out yourself and have a chat with our TA team to discuss this opportunity in details!