🤓 Product Owner
9 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 Talixo | Pawia 9 / High5ive, Kraków🖥 https://talixo.com/
Talixo provides taxi and limousine transfers for travellers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, airlines, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process with our technology.
Talixo is a place where we encourage a friendly, inclusive, learning atmosphere. We are living a culture that fosters personal development and make mutual appreciation a cornerstone of our work. If you want to find out what it means to work for a leading provider for B2B transfers, get to know start-up environment and become a part of something big - it seems you’ve found what you are looking for!
We're based in two offices - Kraków (IT, Growth, Product and QA) and Berlin (Business, Finance and Sales sales). Our modern but comfy Kraków office located 200m from the city center makes the traffic bearable. Every day is a casual Friday - feel free to bring in your baffies!
How we work:
- Continuous Integration;
- Collaborate on problems with other team members and experts in their fields;
- Our favorite technologies include, but are not limited to the following: Python, Django, Celery, JS, React.js, jQuery, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, AWS Stack, Terraform, Docker, Nginx, Gunicorn, Postgresql;
- We work on Windows, Linux or Mac - your choice;
- We do code reviews and unit tests - no choice here ;-)
We are looking for a Product Owner that will help us streamline the software product development process. You will be responsible for enabling the creation, organization and delivery of all of our products.
As a Product Owner, you will be connecting the development team with business stakeholders in order to provide the best product and experience to our partners and customers.
Responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Keep the product roadmap clean and up to date
- Work closely with a highly talented team of engineers to drive the growth of a product that excites customers;
- Make sure that your team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact;
- Actively take care of developers, conduct meetings, accept the work and coordinate UX / UI activities;
- Understand customer needs, gather product requirements and translate product metrics to features;
- Drive product development by considering the input and opinions of business stakeholders.
What we expect from you
- You have an exceptional track record in product management, ideally with consumer products;
- You have a strong analytical mindset with the skill to transfer findings into effective measures and improvements;
- You have a real passion for solving problems;
- You have experience in building and shipping products together with teams of designers, engineers, resulting in significant business impact;
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills;
- You can set an agenda for an organization, improve processes inside and between teams;
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- You love learning and building new things!
- A degree in Business Science, Economics or similar is preferred - but anyone with a strong portfolio is encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- A real impact on a product we create and develop;
- Comfy and modern office in the city centre where you can choose to work in an open space, have some privacy in a smaller room or use co-working space.
- Choice of your own laptop and other IT tools;
- Monthly Branch Brunch- breakfast with cross-team discussions;
- Vouchers for free Talixo rides!
- B2B or UoP - it's your choice.