🤓 UX Designer
8 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 Talixo | Pawia 9 / High5ive, Kraków🖥 https://talixo.com/
- We're the leading provider for B2B taxi and limousine transfers - operating in 100+ countries worldwide
- Fortune 500 companies, airlines and travel agencies use our technology to book ground travel
- We encourage a friendly, inclusive, learning atmosphere where you can grow
- We build software for scale
- Every day is casual Friday
- We're based in two offices - Krakow (IT, growth, product, QA) and Berlin (business, finance, sales)
- Central location - 200m from the city centre (High5ive)
How we work:
- Our process is customer-focused - we're now heavily investing in improving the customer journey in our products and have built up a very strong team to continuously deliver the best experience to our customers
- Our UX process is research-based- we value diligent work and believe in data
- We use the newest technological stack where your creativity is not bound to outdated codebase and design practices
- We are in the process of transitioning towards a streamlined design system and a centralised asset base - the core of our UX + design work is done in Sketch and on the frontend we work with React
- We talk to each other a lot
What you'll be doing:
- You will be in charge of designing the customer experience for the key system elements, used by dozens of thousands of customers every day - both on the customer-facing front, as well as in the tools used by Talixo drivers.
- You will be communicating design ideas and prototypes to product owners and developers.
- You will be conducting concept and usability testing and gathering feedback.
What do we expect from you:
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Expert level in Sketch and understanding of the workflow taking the designs from Sketch, through tools like Zeplin and Invision to React components
- Clean visual design sense.
- Portfolio showcasing your best product design works.
- B2B or UoP - it's your choice