🤓 Regular Java Developer
9 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Talent Alpha Sp. z o.o. | Podole, 76, Kraków🖥 http://Talent Alpha Sp. z o.o.
We're looking for a Regular Java Developer to join our newly created dev team (a greenfield project, yes!).
About Talent Alpha
Talent Alpha is an enterprise level tech talent platform that offers access to best-in-class software engineering talent, as a service. As a marketplace, the company connects global enterprises struggling with closing the ‘tech talent gap’ with small & medium size software houses in Europe. Syndicating to niche and very focused organizations, we provide a wide range of IT services, meeting the most challenging demands for technology expertise and talent. The platform delivers bias-free matching of IT talent with projects thanks to the AI engine that builds a comprehensive profile of every professional in the network, which ultimately delivers a deterministic match with the right project and team. Join us to become a part of the platform development team and help us deliver the product.
- 4+ years of solid Java experience.
- Ideally experienced in Spring/Spring Boot, JOOQ, PostgreSQL, automated tests (Groovy/Spock), DDD, REST APIs.
- It would be nice to have some DevOps skills & experience with AWS and containers (Docker).
- A pragmatic approach to development.
- A genuine interest in new technologies, the courage to give them a try, and wisdom to select the right ones.
- A love for clean code and high-quality solutions.
- A passion for creating things (architecture!) and maintaining them.
Remember the feeling of ending every day with an accomplishment, when every task you mark as done makes a visible difference and moves the project forward? This is the kind of work environment we offer.
Our journey has just begun. One day, probably pretty soon, we will offer the usual standard benefits but as for now what you gain by joining us is of a different nature:
- An agile environment where your voice matters.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work mostly remotely.
- Quality-focused development with code reviews, tests, and frequent deploys.
- Solid infrastructure (GitLab, AWS, CI/CD, containerization).
- The best hardware money can buy.
- Greenfield Project(s)!
- A team of experienced and highly skilled people (both dev & business).
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- A startup environment with all the buzz and fun yet with well-established funding.
- The chance to continuously improve your skills.
- 9-16k B2B (other contracts are also possible).