🤓 Regular Frontend Developer
10 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Talent Alpha Sp. z o.o. | Podole, 76, Kraków🖥 http://Talent Alpha Sp. z o.o.
We're looking for Regular Frontend Developer to join our newly created dev team and work on new Angular web applications.
About Talent Alpha
Talent Alpha is an enterprise-level tech talent platform that offers access to best-in-class software engineering talent, as a service. As a marketplace, the company connects global enterprises struggling with closing the ‘tech talent gap’ with small & medium size software houses in Europe. Syndicating to niche and very focused organizations, we provide a wide range of IT services, meeting the most challenging demands for technology expertise and talent. The platform delivers bias-free matching of IT talent with projects thanks to the AI engine that builds a comprehensive profile of every professional in the network, which ultimately delivers a deterministic match with the right project and team. Join us to become a part of the platform development team and help us deliver the product.
- Angular experience,
- iOS/Android development experience,
- experience with NativeScript/ReactNative/VueNative and RWD
- good knowledge of web technologies landscape,
- an eye for frontend architecture,
- devotion to quality & frontend testing experience,
- a pragmatic approach to development,
- genuine interest in new technologies, the courage to give them a try, and wisdom to select the right ones,
- passion for creating things (architecture!) and taking care of them.
Do you remember how it feels when every day ends with an accomplishment when every task you mark as done makes a visible difference and moves the project forward? This is a kind of workplace we offer.
Our journey has just begun. One day, probably pretty soon, we will offer the usual benefits but as for now what you gain by joining us is of a different nature:
- An agile environment where your voice matters
- Flexible working hours & the possibility to work mostly remotely
- Quality-focused development with code reviews, tests, and frequent deploys
- Solid infrastructure (GitLab, AWS, CI/CD)
- the latest Angular version
- The best hardware money can buy
- Greenfield Project(s)
- A bunch of new technologies
- An incredibly experienced team of highly skilled people (both dev & business)
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company
- A startup environment with all its buzz & great culture, but also well-established funding
- Continuous improvement
- 10-15k B2B (other contracts also possible)