🤓 IT Project Manager
8 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 Talent Alpha Sp. z o.o. | Podole, 60, Kraków🖥 http://Talent Alpha Sp. z o.o.
We're looking for a Project Manager (IT) to join our newly created team (a greenfield project, yes!).
Location Warsaw or Cracow
About Talent Alpha
Talent Alpha is an enterprise level tech talent platform that offers access to best-in-class software engineering talent, as a service. As a marketplace, the company connects global enterprises struggling with closing the ‘tech talent gap’ with small & medium size software houses in Europe. Syndicating to niche and very focused organizations, we provide a wide range of IT services, meeting the most challenging demands for technology expertise and talent. The platform delivers bias-free matching of IT talent with projects thanks to the AI engine that builds a comprehensive profile of every professional in the network, which ultimately delivers a deterministic match with the right project and team. Join us to become a part of the team and help us deliver the product.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Define best practices and PM Toolkit across client projects
- 3-5 years of experience in the IT industry and new technologies.
- Excellent soft skills: consulting, communication, influencing, persuasion and negotiations
- Getting things done attitude
- Excellent organizational skills (tasks, schedules, tools).
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in Agile Scrum, understanding of toolset like Atlasian Suite (Jira, Confluence etc.,)
- English proficiency
Our journey has just begun so additional benefits will be:
- An agile environment where your voice matters.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Greenfield Project(s)!
- A bunch of new technologies.
- An incredibly experienced team of highly skilled people (both dev & business).
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- A startup environment with all the buzz and fun yet with established funding.
- The chance to continuously improve your skills.
- 8-13000 PLN B2B (other contracts also available)