🤓 PHP Developer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Synerise | Grunwaldzka, Gdańsk🖥 https://synerise.com
Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a PHP Developer to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers. Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging project and top technology stack. We like to experiment and we have the environment to do it. We work on the borderline of science and technology creating outstanding solutions. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – Synerise is the place for you.
What will you do in Synerise:
- take part in a new project related to e-commerce
- be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of new code to production
- develop yourself in our IT team and help in the development of our key product
You are our ideal partner if you:
- have strong programming skills
- have practical knowledge of PHP7
- are experienced in Laravel 5.6
- experience working with SQL as well as NoSQL databases
- experience in building REST APIs and understanding of HTTP
- have ability to write clean, well-organised code
- have an analytical mind and pay attention to even the smallest details
- are motivated to develop yourself and acquiring new knowledge
- language skills (English - advanced level)
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in an ambitious, new project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- medical health care
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. If you would like to take part in the other recruitment processes in the future, please agree to participate in future recruitments: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of future recruitment processes." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.