🤓 Scala Software Engineer
8 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Synerise | Lubostroń 1, Kraków🖥 https://synerise.com
Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Scala Software Engineer to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers. Working with us, you will have the chance to create software that reaches hundreds of millions of users. Our team develops new deep learning software and applications using technologies such as Scala, HBase, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Azure. We like to experiment and we have the environment to do it. We work on the borderline of science and technology creating outstanding solutions. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself, Synerise is the place for you.
Looking for challenges?
Looking for challenges?
- Do you want to create software that reaches hundreds of millions of users?
- Are you willing to work with the team to develop new deep learning software and applications?
- Are you hungry for knowledge?
Interested? Perfect. We’re hiring right now, and maybe we’re looking just for you!
- strong analytical skills
- good knowledge of akka.io as a must-have
- good programming skills
- experience with SQL, ETL, python/scala/shell scripting
- solid understanding of Apache Spark, Kafka and HBase
- programming skills in Scala
- capacity planning and scaling systems to keep up with incredible growth
- excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- passion for building tools and automating everything
Here's what you will do:
- design and develop algorithms for advanced analytics & data science using technology like Spark Streaming, HBase, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- develop architecture and design patterns to process and store high volume data sets
- develop software with a core focus around optimisation and performance
- translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge