🤓 Entry Level Backend Engineer (AI)
7 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Synerise | Marszałkowska 89, Warszawa🖥 http://synerise.com
👉 Nice to have:
Synerise is a technology company that uses data and artificial intelligence to help brands better respond to the needs of their customers. The tools it offers include automation applications, business intelligence and personalization of communication, as well as the management of pricing policy in real time, regardless of the scale of operations.
This type of technology requires an outstanding team, so we would like to talk to you about taking the next step in your career and joining us at Synerise. We're always on the lookout for ambitious, talented additions to our team so get in touch today! We are now expanding our Artificial Intelligence Department and we are looking for Backend Engineer. As a Backend Engineer you will have an opportunity to participate in building real time platform backed by the state of the art machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions. On a daily basis you will handle big & fast data in the form of real time events stream coming to our platform from Synerise clients. If you enjoy working with the big & fast data, microservices, containers and machine learning then you should join our mission to bring awesome software to everyone.
- implementation of new features that bring value to our platform
- maintenance and improvement of functionality, scalability, performance and reliability of our distributed platform
- supporting other team members with your knowledge, skills and expertise
- experience with backend programming
- strong coding skills (Java / Scala / Python / Rust)
- familiarity with data structures and databases
- ability to collaborate with other team members
- being self-driven and proactive
Nice to have:
- interest in AI and Machine Learning
- knowledge of math, statistics and theory of probability
- experience working with Azure or other cloud environments
- experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- medical health care
If interested please let us to get to know you by sending your CV using "Apply" button.
In your application please include the following statement:
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process."
This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment.
If you would like to take part in the other recruitment processes in the future, please agree to participate in future recruitments:
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of future recruitment processes."
This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.