🤓 Full Stack .NET Developer
10 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 Synergy Codes | Piłsudskiego, 49-57, Wrocław🖥 http://www.synergycodes.com
Work on an innovative web platform supporting the modelling, management and visualization of Enterprise Architecture. You’ll join a team of 3 developers, tester and BA. 80% of your time will be spent designing and developing new functionalities, as well as working on the identification and improvement of less well-maintained areas of code. We are looking for a person who brings their own ideas to cooperation with clients. Are you searching for a project to fire your mind and ambition? We are waiting for you.
Application written using ASP.NET MVC 4.5, .NET Framework 4.6.2, C# 7, ES5, HTML5, Sass, GoJS, DevExpress controllers, WiX, SQL Server, EF 6, Automapper. All deployed using virtual machines on Azure with IIS, SQL Server configurations; we also utilize Azure DevTest Labs. All team members have access to these resources. TeamCity is used for CI and integration.
Tools: VS2017 Pro, ReSharper, GitKraken, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Office 365
Synergy is a buzzword in IT but to us it more than an empty slogan. We are Synergy Codes because the effects of our work are greater even than the incredible contributions of our people. In a nutshell, what we do is deliver great applications and cloud solutions to businesses of all sizes.
What you offer
What you offer
- strong understanding and experience in HTML and CSS,
- database development skills in relational database (e.g. MSSQL Server) and ORMs (e.g. Entity Framework),
- practical approach to quality software engineering, including design patterns and SOLID principles,
- strong background in Agile Project Management,
- very good command of English (we partner with international clients),
- know-how about NoSQL databases are very welcome, but not mandatory,
- we value your practice in ASP.NET Core and SPA applications.
What we do
- projects delivered in Agile methodology (including daily standups, regular meetings with clients and demos),
- cloud-based projects (both Azure and AWS),
- progress tracked with JIRA from Atlassian,
- ReSharper licence for each developer,
- code versioned with Bitbucket and Git (we do code reviews and regularly pay technical debt),
- projects deployed and maintained by ourselves (we’re on the go to introduce DevOps),
- both SPA and Client-Server projects in our portfolio.
What we offer
- salary reflecting your knowledge and experience,
- satisfaction from cooperating with experienced and enthusiastic developers,
- Pluralsight access, books and training budget available,
- work-life balance, flexible hours and remote work when needed,
- real contribution to projects and direct contact with clients,
- comfy workplace including: large desks, cozy chairs and monitor stands,
- relaxed atmosphere: slippers, darts and relax lounge,
- on - site English trainings,
- multisport card for your brain and muscles,
- unlimited good coffee, snacks, fizzy drinks and tasty breakfast on Monday mornings.