🤓 Solution Architect
16 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 Symphony Solutions | Opolska 114, Kraków🖥 https://www.symphony-solutions.eu/
Symphony – Why So Special?
Well that’s easy. Symphony attracts a certain type of special people.
These people thrive in the congenial environment of our Dutch inspired office, feel the creative and personal freedom to be themselves, yet understand the quality that time-sensitive projects demand.
And if you appreciate close cross-functional team collaboration and the challenges of fast-moving projects, you might fit well with Symphony Solutions.
But Symphony Solutions is far more than this simple description. Come to meet us and learn more.
- Lead and contribute in communication with business on gathering requirements: functional and non-functional; TCO, ROI; security; Enterprise; Business continuity;
- Identify, analyze and resolve system, infrastructure, and technology inter-dependencies to ensure objective/goal deliverables are achieved;
- Define technology solution within given requirements;
- Define enabler to deliver business objectives in long-term vision;
- Escalate issues, keep informed about technology risks;
- Participate in meetings to obtain the workgroup perspective and share information;
- Provide valuable and easy to understand artifacts as proofs of his work;
- Create solution PoC;
- Control solution development process from architecture perspective;
- 5 years of proven related experience;
- Expert knowledge in one of the technical and domain specific areas (for example experienced Java EE developer in Health Care domain);
- Engineering and software architecture skills;
- Expert knowledge in full stack software architecture for each level;
- Extensive knowledge in common Enterprise Architecture principles;
- Broad knowledge in cutting edge technologies;
- Experience of working with US/European companies;
- Aility to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers;
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Project and resource management skills;
- Influence and negotiation skills;
Job location: Kraków or Rzeszów