🤓 (Senior) Front-end Developer
10 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 SwingDev | Nowy Świat 35/6A, Warszawa🖥 http://swingdev.io
👉 Nice to have:
- You will be working closely with a team of developers and designers building front-ends for Silicon Valley startups.
- You will be expected to care and fight for the end-user experience and contribute to raising the baseline of what is the UI/UX industry standard.
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will work with your friends in Poland as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco.
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you will want to).
Learn more about our culture here: Swing Dev Culture Deck.
- 3+ years of experience as Front-end Developer,
- At least 1 year of experience in React or Angular or other framework (Ember, Vue),
- Familiarity with Git, front-end tools and bundlers,
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors,
- Independent problem solving, but also being an excellent team player,
- Good command of English (written & spoken),
- Commercial experience.
You will get extra points for:
- TypeScript, Flux knowledge,
- Backend technology knowledge (Node.js, Python, Java, C++),
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes / AWS / deployment process,
- Experience in creating projects from scratch,
- State / data management patterns and solutions (Redux / Mobx),
- Knowledge how to make well-designed APIs.
Here's what we offer:
- Working with US-based startups and Fortune 500 clients on demanding but at the same time rewarding projects,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Experienced PM and QA support,
- Regular code reviews policy,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike),
- The form of employment of your choosing,
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons, gear with apple logo and large dell monitor, chill room with table football & Playstation 4, free snacks and ice-cream in the office.