🤓 (Senior) Back-end Developer
10 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 SwingDev | Nowy Świat 35/6A, Warszawa🖥 http://swingdev.io
👉 Nice to have:
- You'll be architecting and implementing backends and their interactions with various data stores and other APIs to enable cutting-edge SV startups to do what they do best.
- You'll be working with NestJS and TypeORM.
- You'll be working with Kubernetes.
- You'll be expected to care deeply about security in everything you do and to constantly raise the baseline of how we defend our user's data against external threats - and themselves. Your implementation will not end with your code, but with a container running in an environment.
- You'll be working with DevOps to make sure Defence-in-Depth principles are followed and containers are as secure as humanly possible.
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will work with your friends in Poland as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco.
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you will want to).
Learn more about our culture here: Swing Dev Culture Deck.
- 3+ years of experience in back-end,
- At least 1 year of experience in Node.js,
- Great knowledge of at least one database system,
- Experience in utilizing good security practices,
- Ability to discuss and decide on design patterns,
- Knowledge how to make well-designed APIs,
- Independent problem solving, but also being excellent team player,
- Good command of English (written & spoken).
You will get extra points for:
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL or MongoDB,
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes / AWS / deployment process,
- Experience in creating projects from scratch,
- Experience with performance optimization (ability to analyze DB queries),
- Knowledge about Nest framework,
- Experience in giving high quality feedback during code review,
Here's what we offer:
- Working with US-based startups and Fortune 500 clients on demanding but at the same time rewarding projects,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Experienced PM and QA support,
- Regular code reviews policy,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike),
- The form of employment of your choosing,
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons, gear with apple logo and large dell monitor, chill room with table football&Playstation 4, free snacks and ice-cream in the office.