🤓 Project/Product Manager
6 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 SwingDev | Nowy Świat 35/6A, Warszawa🖥 http://swingdev.io
- You will be helping create projects that can change industries. Sometimes it will be a mobile API server, sometimes a large-scale data processing engine.
- You will work closely with team on top-notch designers, developers and testers in our Warsaw office, helping them run Scrum routine smoothly, as well as with our Business Development team in San Francisco and our partners in Silicon Valley.
- You will talk directly with startup founders that products are being featured on Techcrunch, vice-presidents of venture capital firms, company directors and most sought after consultants from Downtown San Francisco to help them create amazing products and solve biggest challenges.
- You will be managing relationships with our Clients from the very beginning, acting as a project and product manager, defining project scope and execution plan, leading project teams.
Learn more about our culture here: Swing Dev Culture Deck. (http://goo.gl/iOhx3w).
- Preferred experience: Project Management / Product Management,
- Ability to understand the client's business and present goals of the project to the team,
- Well-rounded person with amazing written and spoken communication skills in English (B2/C1+) and Polish (C1+)
- Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure,
- Conscientiousness and time organizational skills,
- Experience working in international environment (especially USA) will be a big plus,
- Understanding of software development is not mandatory, but definitely an asset.
Here's what we offer:
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Exciting projects with high-growth San Francisco startups and Fortune 500 enterprises,
- The ability to manage projects from start to finish,
- Experienced PMs & managerial support,
- Flexible working hours & possible remote work,
- Fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike),
- The form of employment of your choosing,
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons, gear with Apple logo and large Dell monitor, chill room with table football & PlayStation 4, free coffee, snacks and ice-cream in the office.