🤓 Back-end Developer(node.js)
9 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 SwingDev | Nowy Świat 35, Warszawa🖥 http://swing.dev
- You’ll be responsible for architecting, implementing, testing and deployment of both near-real-time and periodical data integrations.
- You’ll be utilizing industry-standard tools and components provided by Amazon.
- You’ll be architecting self-healing solutions, that are designed to be resilient.
- You’ll be expecting failure on all sides of the integration, and you will design for it. Good integration just works, because it’s designed to work this way. We craft good integrations.
- You’ll learn a lot. You’ll be simulating a full working environment locally using Dockers, and design it to fail periodically, so that resilience is not only expected, but tested.
- You’ll be using TypeScript.
- You’ll be using Infrastructure-as-Code for everything you do - Terraform.
- 3+ years of commercial experience writing backend applications,
- Node.js experience is a must,
- AWS experience with: S3, Lambda,
- Basic experience using queues (basically - you’ve used them, and you know why there can only be at least one or at most one execution),
- SQL database experience,
- Knowledge about database transactions, the need for them and practical use,
- Ability to reason about ensuring atomicity of operations and behavior in case of double execution or missed execution - Docker experience,
- Terraform or CloudFormation experience,
- Metrics / alarms experience would come useful.
What's in it for you:
- Possibility of working for an international Client in a rewarding project,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Possibility of working remotely or onsite,
- Possibility of working full time or just as a part time projects,
- The form of employment of your choosing,
- Fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike) with gear with apple logo and large dell monitor, chill room with table football&Playstation 4, free snacks, drinks and ice-cream in the office,
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons, MultiSport, concierge service.