🤓 Angular Developer
8 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 SwingDev | Nowy Świat 35 lok. 6a, Warszawa🖥 http://swingdev.io
- You will be working closely with a team of developers and designers building frontends for Silicon Valley startups.
- You will be expected to care and fight for the end-user experience and contribute to raising the baseline of what is the UI/UX industry standard.
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will work with your friends in Poland as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco.
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you will want to).
- Learn more about our culture here: Swing Dev Culture Deck.
- We score 12/12 in Joel ‘s Test.
- Competitive salary (Mid 8k-12k gross or Senior 12k-16k gross)
- Working with US-based startups and Fortune 500 clients on demanding but at the same time rewarding projects
- Experienced PM and QA support
- Regular code reviews policy
- Flexible working hours
- Gear with Apple logo and nice large Dell monitor
- Comfortable desk waiting for you in the city centre (Nowy Świat)
- Very friendly atmosphere
- Full- time remotely option
- Lots of laughs and fun with Polish, American and Ukrainian folks
- Medicover for you and your family
- Regular monthly massages
- Reimbursment for courses, conferences and English lessons
- MultiSport pack
- Free ice-cream & snacks in the office
- Regular team building events
- Form of employment of your choosing
- Unlimited fully paid sick leave
- Chill-room with table football, PlayStation 4, Wii U & board games
- At least 1 year of experience in Angular or other framework (React, Ember, Vue).
- Fluent in Git, frontend tools and bundlers.
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors.
- Knowledge how to make well-designed APIs.
- Experience in creating client-server applications.
- Independent problem solving, but also being an excellent team player.
- Good command of English (written & spoken).
- Sense of humor.
You will get extra points for:
- TypeScript, Flux knowledge.
- Backend technology knowledge (Node.js, Python, Java, C++).
- Familiarity with docker / k8s / was / deployment process.
- Experience in creating projects from scratch.
- State / data management patterns and solutions (Redux / Mobx)