🤓 Node.js Developer
8 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 Swing Development | Nowy Świat 35 lok. 6a, Warszawa🖥 http://swingdev.io/
- You'll be architecting and implementing backends and their interactions with various data stores and other APIs to enable cutting-edge SV startups to do what they do best.
- You'll be expected to care deeply about security in everything you do and to constantly raise the baseline of how we defend our user's data against external threats - and themselves. Your implementation will not end with your code, but with a container running in an environment.
- You'll be working with DevOps to make sure Defence-in-Depth principles are followed and containers are as secure as humanly possible.
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will work with your friends in Poland as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco.
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you will want to).
- Learn more about our culture here: Swing Dev Culture Deck.
- We score 12/12 in Joel ‘s Test.
- Competitive salary (Mid 8k-12k gross or Senior 12k-16k gross).
- Working with US-based startups and Fortune 500 clients on demanding but at the same time rewarding projects
- Experienced PM and QA support
- Regular code reviews policy
- Flexible working hours
- Gear with Apple logo and nice large Dell monitor
- Comfortable desk waiting for you in the city centre (Nowy Świat)
- Very friendly atmosphere
- Full- time remotely option
- Lots of laughs and fun with Polish, American and Ukrainian folks
- Medicover for you and your family
- Regular monthly massages
- Reimbursment for courses, conferences and English lessons
- MultiSport pack
- Free ice-cream & snacks in the office
- Regular team building events
- Form of employment of your choosing
- Unlimited fully paid sick leave
- Chill-room with table football, PlayStation 4, Wii U & board games
- At least one year of experience in Node.js
- Great knowledge of at least one database system.
- Experience in writing secure software.
- Ability to discuss and decide on design patterns.
- Knowledge how to make well-designed APIs.
- Independent problem solving, but also being excellent team player.
- Good command of English (written & spoken).
- Sense of humor.
You will get extra points for:
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL or MongoDB.
- Familiarity with docker / k8s / aws / deployment process.
- Experience in creating projects from scratch.
- Experience with performance optimization (ability to analyze DB queries)
- Knowledge about Nest framework.
- Experience giving high quality feedback during code review.