🤓 Senior Support Engineer (ECM)
11 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Swarovski | Cypriana Kamila Norwida 5, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.swarovskigroup.com/S/home/index.en.html
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdańsk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for a Senior Support Engineer to ensure security, availability, stability and the efficient and effective operation in the area of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and to closely collaborate with an international team. Our new joining expert will be participating in the transition process.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior Support Engineer Enterprise Content Management, you will play supportive role in maintaining and building up the IT expertise within Swarovski. Your main duties will be the following:
- Resolving assigned incidents within SLA within 2nd line support
- Installing software patches and system upgrades
- Fine-tuning and configuration of ECM system
- System monitoring to ensure the functionality, stability, and performance of the system
- Proactively identifying and resolving problems in order to prevent faults occurring
- Process and document standard changes for the applications managed
- Maintaining effective communication channels with all involved parties (e.g. preprocess and document information for 3th level support)
- Alignment with solution provider for root cause analysis, develop improvement solutions
- Support the users in operating the system and manage user access and permissions
- Application operation tasks like Monitoring, Support, Change & Configuration Management, interface maintenance.
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Degree in IT related field of studies
- Advanced OpenText application knowledge (Content Server and content suite core modules, Archive Center, Extended ECM for SAP solutions, Archiving and Document access for SAP, Directory Services, Imaging Enterprise Scan & document pipelines, Enterprise Connect, Blazon Rendition Server)
- Windows Server administration basics
- Oracle 12c and SQL basic knowledge
- Webserver configuration and maintenance (e.g. apache, IIS)
- General network (load balancer, dmz) knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Flexible collaborator and team player presenting strong communication skills
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Working for us as a Senior Support Engineer is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.