🤓 Senior Support Engineer (CRM)
11 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Swarovski | Cypriana Kamila Norwida 5, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.swarovskigroup.com/S/home/index.en.html
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdańsk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for a Senior Support Engineer to provide excellent 2nd and 3th level customer support in the area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Our new joining expert will be participating in the transition process.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior Support Engineer Customer Relationship Management (CRM), you will play supportive role in maintaining and building up the IT expertise within Swarovski. Your main duties will be the following:
- Providing excellent 2nd and 3th level customer support in the area of Customer Relationship Management
- Resolving assigned incidents within SLA
- Initiating problem management activities to permanently remove incident root causes
- Provide procedures, check lists and other documents for Global Service Desk and other stakeholders
- Supporting users in operating the system and managing user access and permissions
- Performing application operation tasks like Monitoring, Support, Change & Configuration Management, interface maintenance
- Configurating and developing application under the guidance of our central development team, considering all defined standards and norms for software development
- Analyzing and correcting software errors arising during operation or testing
- Maintaining effective communication channels with all involved parties
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Degree in IT related field of studies
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (SalesApp)
- Basic ERP know-how (ideally SAP) would be a great plus
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational and strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Working for us as a Senior Support Engineer is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.