🤓 Cloud Software Engineer
16 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 Sumo Logic | Aleja Solidarności 173, Warszawa🖥 https://www.sumologic.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers choose our solution because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications. Our micro services architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
We also have modern architecture, short release cycles and no legacy versions to maintain. We write in Scala and use open-source technologies such as Kafka, Kubernetes and Cassandra.
We are looking for a Cloud Software Engineer who will:
- Design, build and operate a backend big data real-time analytics platform.
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested Scala code.
- Analyze, maintain and improve scalability, performance and reliability of our multi-tenant, highly distributed, fault-tolerant system.
- Cooperate efficiently in a team, understanding other teams needs and our business.
- Remain open to new ideas, feedback and constructive criticism.
- Actively improve and update professional skills through continued learning.
- Own the problem, take advantage of the ability to make your own decisions and also take responsibility end to end.
Sumo Logic Warsaw office:
- More that 30 engineers who previously worked at companies like: Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter or Palantir.
- Two product teams: Metrics and Metadata; as well as several infrastructure sub teams focused on development excellence, security, reliability, and efficiency.
- Shipped several impactful, game-changing projects.
- Completed technical studies (e.g. BSc or MS in Computer Science) or equivalent.
- Strong coding skills.
- Full-time availability for on-site work in Warsaw, Poland (occasional remote is fine).
- At least one year of solid experience after graduation (for Senior 3-5 years).
- Track record of shipped projects. Ideally in a similar domain (such as high scale, reliable 24/7, multi-tenant, SaaS)
- Experience with designing and debugging complex systems.
- Fluent English.
Why it’s worth applying:
- Strong engineering teams.
- Great salary & stock options.
- $2000 / year educational budget for conferences.
- Hack weeks and weekly tech talks.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Free lunch subsidy.