🤓 Test Automation Specialist
3 900 - 12 100 PLN net
🌍 STX Next | Krupnicza 13, Wrocław🖥 https://stxnext.com/
Why join STX Next?
- Outstanding, non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- Truly Agile working environment. Small, independent teams working in Scrum and flat organizational structure
- Well defined personal development roadmaps, transparent and competitive salary model
- Taking part in designing & building products using modern and diversified technological stack for international clients across different industries
- Long term collaboration based on B2B model
STX Next is the biggest European Python Powerhouse. We’re a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding Products. With 12+ years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles, we’re looking to expand our team of superheroes. Join us!
What do we need from you
- Deep knowledge of the topics like: software quality, testing process, type of tests, product lifecycle and bugs reporting
- Commercial expercience in Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of Page Object Pattern modeling
- Hands-on experience in test automation frameworks (Cucumber, JBehave or Protractor)
- At least basic knowledge of code versioning tools (GIT and/or SVN)
- Familiarity with test plans and reports preparation (TestRail)
- Practical knowledge of technologies used in web applications i.e. HTTP protocol, REST API, HTML, cookies, localStorageAt least basic knowledge of SQL
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of English (min. B1)
- Great communication skills
- Team spirit!
Nice to have:
- Commercial experience in performance tests (JMeter)
- Own github repository with some code to share
Perks for you
- Training budget – STX Next covers 75% costs of trainings, conferences and language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and sport’s card (Multisport)
- Monthly team-building budget
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. One of them will verify your technical skills, the other one will test your soft skills.