🤓 Senior Python Developer
10 300 - 16 300 PLN net
🌍 STX Next | ul. Krupnicza, 13, Wrocław🖥 https://stxnext.com
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 14 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and a deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 300+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
- Strong commercial experience in web applications development (Python 2.x and/or 3.x)
- Commercial experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Django, Pyramid or Flask.
- Demonstrated use of best practices (CI/CD, TDD, Code Reviews, Design Patterns).
- Familiarity with current standards and technologies.
- Good understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Experience in using code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Communicative English and Polish (B1/B2)
- Team spirit!
Nice to have:
- Experience with more than one web framework.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Commercial experience with Golang
Perks for you
- Training budget – conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus.
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful.
- Leader’s support – conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want.
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office.
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives.
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discussing individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, who works for both sides.