🤓 Python Developer
8 500 - 13 600 PLN net
🌍 STX Next | Targowa 35, Łódź🖥 https://stxnext.com/
Why join STX Next?
- Outstanding, non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with.
- Truly Agile working environment. Small, independent teams working in Scrum and flat organizational structure.
- Well defined personal development roadmaps, transparent and competitive salary model.
- Taking part in designing & building products using modern and diversified technological stack for international clients across different industries.
- Long term collaboration based on B2B model.
STX Next is the biggest european Python Powerhouse. We’re a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding Products. With 12+ years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles, we’re looking to expand our team of superheroes. Join us!
What do we need from you
- Experience in Python 2.x or 3.x, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Pyramid or Flask.
- Demonstrated use of best practices.
- Experience in using code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good communication skills in English (minimum B1).
- Team spirit!
Nice to have:
- Experience with more than one web framework.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Perks for you
- Training budget – STX Next covers 75% costs of trainings, conferences and language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and sport’s card (Multisport)
- Monthly team-building budget
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. One of them will verify your technical skills, the other one will test your soft skills.