4 300 - 5 700 PLN net
🌍 STX Next | Dowborczyków 30/34, Łódź🖥 https://stxnext.com
👉 Nice to have:
STX Next is the biggest european Python Powerhouse. We’re a group of 300+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding Products. With 14+ years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles, we’re looking to expand our team of superheroes. Join us!
Why join STX Next?
- Outstanding, non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with.
- Truly Agile working environment. Small, independent teams working in Scrum and flat organizational structure.
- Well defined personal development roadmaps, transparent and competitive salary model.
- Taking part in designing & building products using modern and diversified technological stack for international clients across different industries.
- Long term collaboration based on B2B model.
What do we need from you
- Basic experience with at least one modern JS framework – AngularJS, React, Backbone.js or others.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in using code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good communication skills in English (minimum B2).
- Team spirit!
Nice to have:
- Experience with more than one modern JS framework.
- ES6 know-how.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt or Gulp.js.
- Hands-on experience in creating unit test & using JS test frameworks.
Perks for you
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discuss individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, who works for both sides
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. One of them will verify your technical skills, the other one will test your soft skills. Read what other candidates say about the recruitment process.
How to apply
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”