🤓 Test Automation Engineer
7 000 - 9 000 PLN net
🌍 Storware Sp. z o.o. | Chałubińskiego 8, Warszawa🖥 http://www.storware.eu
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to work in a Quality Assurance team to participate in creating automation for test scripts and processes for modern data protection solution for virtual environments. This role much more than just a tester; it is all about testing and developing scripts. The candidate we will choose will be a key member of their QA team and will be not only responsible for mentoring more junior members of the team but will have the opportunity to learn new skills from senior developers.
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience using Python and/or experience in the use of test automation test tools such as Selenium, Protractor, etc.,
- experience in software testing and knowledge of testing methodologies,
- experience of working in a cloud environment would be very advantageous, but this is not essential,
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- understanding of agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban,
- understanding of enterprise class data protection or storage management software,
- server and storage virtualization,
- LANs/WANs, Clusters, Storage Area Networks, or storage devices (disk, tape, filers).
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum (as we ❤️ Atlassian),
- Confluence documentation,
- Jenkins for builds,
- SonarQube for StaticCode Analysis,
- Docker for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure,
- CentOS is our Linux distro of choice as we ❤️ RedHat,
- We also work closely with IBM and Samsung and we ❤️ them both too!