🤓 Java Developer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Storware Sp. z o.o. | Chałubińskiego 8, Warszawa🖥 http://www.storware.eu
👉 Nice to have:
By joining our team you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications in the field of data security.
Your tasks will include creating code, automated tests and working with development teams from such companies as: Red Hat, Citrix, IBM and many others.
You will be able to develop your competences in the field of Java technology and platforms such as AWS or technologies related to virtualization.
- JAVA EE, C++,
- advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering,
- at least 2 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming,
- must be able to quickly gain expertise in existing systems by functional and source code analysis,
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban,
- eolid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts,
- enterprise class data protection or storage management software,
- NetApp and/or VMware SDKs,
- server and storage virtualization,
- LANs/WANs, Clusters, Storage Area Networks, or storage devices (disk, tape, filers),
- SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint or Oracle applications.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum (as we ❤️ Atlassian);
- Confluence documentation;
- Jenkins for builds;
- SonarQube for StaticCode Analysis;
- Docker for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure;
- CentOS is our Linux distro of choice as we ❤️ RedHat;
- We also work closely with IBM and Samsung and we ❤️ them both too!