🤓 Mid Java Developer
8 000 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 Storware | Łopuszańska 32, Warszawa🖥 http://storware.eu
👉 Nice to have:
Storware is seeking talented and self-motivated software engineers to work on enhancing and sustaining its Data Protection product. The ideal candidates should have a solid foundation in complex enterprise applications or products, possess good communication skills, and enjoy problem solving both independently and in team settings. Further, these candidates should be familiar with fast growing companies and the associated deadlines and high-energy culture that go along with launching new product releases.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Customer Service engineers to analyze and troubleshoot software problems reported from the field.
- Implement high-quality software solutions to a variety of defects or feature enhancements.
- Research and suggest acceptable workarounds when a solution cannot be delivered in a timely fashion.
- Identify improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refine and evolve the product.
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems with the Quality Assurance group.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming (Java, C++)
- Must be able to quickly gain expertise in existing systems by functional and source code analysis
- Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Experience with enterprise class data protection or storage management software is a big plus.
- Experience with NetApp and/or VMware SDKs is a big plus.
- Experience with server and storage virtualization is a big plus.
- Experience with LANs/WANs, Clusters, Storage Area Networks, or storage devices (disk, tape, filers) is a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint or Oracle applications is a plus.