🤓 UI Designer
6 000 - 9 000 PLN net
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
Position: UI Designer
Salary range: 6 000 - 9 000 netto / msc B2B
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small, experienced team who shares the knowledge on how to grow and create amazing things. Our strength is our people - a group of amazingly talented individuals who always rise to any challenges.
Our designers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and result-driven individuals with strong technical skills. We work as we wanted to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still having a passion and fun about it.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- We work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies in which you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what do.
- You’ll gain wide experience in multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems. You will build websites for the apps you've already designed yourself.
- Fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Translating wireframes and experiences into astonishing and engaging user-centered user interfaces;
- Building beautiful and intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile), according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
- Mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
- Envisioning and creating flawless experiences, intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- 2+ years of professional UI experience;
- Marvellous UI portfolio
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- at least B2 in English - we work internationally, that's how it goes.
- Exhibit passion for UI and UX, emerging technologies, new interaction models, product design and startups!
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t drink coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and multisport card possibilities.