🤓 QA Team Leader (Manual)
7 000 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124/23, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
Position: Quality Assurance Team Leader
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small (46 people), experienced team that shares knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges.
Established in 2015, we so far managed to release over 44 great startups in the Middle East, the US, Norway, and Poland.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
As Team Leader in QA, you will work both as a people manager and senior QA on projects with a time ratio of 50% for management and 50% for project-related work. It’s a great role for you if you want to advance your career as a manager but still be hands-on testing on great startup projects!
How can you grow with us?
As Team leader:
- You will take charge of our great Quality Assurance team (4 people) and help them achieve even better results than now.
- You will work directly with our CEO and other managers to improve your people skills and become an even better leader then you so far are.
As Senior QA Engineer:
- You can work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted.
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we do.
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises.
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems. If you’ll be testing websites, they’ll be for apps that you’ve already seen.
As Team Leader
- Creation of the best QA team in the world!
- Defining together with the CEO and HR recruitment needs in specific teams and participation in the recruitment process;
- Working on improving the onboarding process of new employees;
- Conducting cyclical reviews with QA team members to motivate them and help them grow
- Managing the QA team budget;
As Senior QA Engineer:
- Making sure that our products reach the highest of their quality both on technical and business aspects;
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures to find as many bugs as possible;
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers;
- Executing manual tests, reporting defects and advocating product quality;
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems;
- Sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
- Strong technical competence in Quality Assurance;
- At least 1 year of experience in a team leader or any other managerial role;
- Awareness of the entire development process and it’s understanding;
- Knowledge of Lean, Agile processes and Startup Development Phases.
- Precise vision for your role within the company and team;
- Will to improve your skills in the field of team management on your own and in cooperation with HR;
- Pro-activity and high level of organization of own work, with strong skills in time management and planning;
- Ability to see both the business and team side to create proper and working solutions;
- High communication skills - especially the ability to listen to other team members and the ability to communicate your thoughts clearly;
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely looking at them from many perspectives;
- Analytical and insightful approach, with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to delegate the work;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives;
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town and a team of dedicated coffee lovers;
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport possibilities.
Check our other open positions here
Or visit our website at: https://start-up.house/careers