🤓 Project Manager
8 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
Position: Project Manager
Salary range: 8 000 - 10 000 netto / msc B2B
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small, experienced team who shares the knowledge on how to grow and create amazing things. Our strength is our people - a group of amazingly talented individuals who always rise to any challenges.
Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and result-driven individuals with strong technical skills. We work as we wanted to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still having a passion and fun about it.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
- Managing of project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope;
- Working with startups on growing execution projects - scalability, development management, tools selection etc. and advising on most beneficial solution;
- Develop or update project plans for IT projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing;
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables;
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems;
- Managing development and UX project team;
- Min 3 years of project management experience in the IT industry - we want you to be a fully skilled part of our team!
- Documented experience in and understand Agile and Scrum methodologies - we work Agile and we need you to keep it and develop it with us!
- Knowledge of project management tools (e. g. Jira) - just to have it all clear and visual;
- Knowledge of Startup Business Lifecycle, Startups idea and evolution - that’s just what we do!
- Ability to influence UX design creatively—simplify and innovate;
- At least Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Informatics, Project Management or Business);
- English at least C1 - we work internationally, that’s a real need;
- Any extra language on at least B2;
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other;
- Interest in new technologies, startups, and development;
- Competitive salary based upon experience;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives;
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks;
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.