🤓 Product Designer
6 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
Position: Product Designer
Salary range: 6 000 - 10 000 netto / msc B2B
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake - software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Design Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood - we’re currently searching for a Product Designer who will help us conduct workshops for our new, exciting clients.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You’ll have the chance to work on projects from every possible industry, both for fast-growing startups (Startupmatcher, Digipig) and established enterprise clients (Siemens, Toyota);
- You will be working directly with our Head of Design;
- We’ll give you the platform to share your design concepts, as well as encourage you to share ideas about improving our internal processes.
- You will work on exciting digital products directly with stakeholders and be treated like the expert that you are;
- You will identify challenges, provide optimal solutions and present them to clients;
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here: https://start-up.house/blog/articles/startup-house-pitstop-or-job
- Create astonishing and engaging user-centered user interfaces;
- Own overall end-to-end process of user experience creation working with clients;
- Conduct Design Sprints and custom workshops with clients in a goal for reaching the best design possible;
- Coach, mentor and support the UX/UI team;
- Envisioning and creating flawless experiences, intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- 2+ years of professional UX/UI experience;
- Marvellous UX and UI portfolio presenting your process and train of thought
- High skills in prototyping & design using Sketch, Adobe or any other tool - use what you wish to - we want to see a great result!
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Experience with planning and facilitating custom workshops tailored to client’s needs
- at least B2 in English - we work internationally, that's how it goes.
- Exhibit passion for usability, emerging technologies, new interaction models, product design and startups!
- Experience in user research, research planning and consulting;
- Experience in motion, illustration and icon design is a huge plus.
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t drunk coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and multisport card possibilities.