🤓 Junior Product Designer
3 000 - 5 000 PLN net
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
👉 Nice to have:
Position: Junior Product Designer
Salary range: 3 000 - 5 000 netto / mth B2B / Civil Contract
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small, experienced team who shares the knowledge on how to grow and create great products amazing things. Our strength is our people - a group of amazingly talented individuals who always rise to any challenges.
Our designers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and result-driven individuals with strong technical skills. We work as we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still having a passion and fun about it.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- We work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies in which you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what do.
- You’ll gain wide experience in multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems. You will build websites for the apps you've already designed yourself.
- Fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Learn as much as possible as soon as possible;
- Help in creation of astonishing and engaging user-centered user interfaces;
- Participate in Design Sprints and custom workshops with clients in a goal for reaching the best design possible;
- Envisioning and creating flawless experiences, intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- Some UX and UI portfolio presenting your so far process and train of thought
- Skills in prototyping & design using Sketch, Adobe or any other tool - use what you wish to - we want to see a great result!
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- at least B2 in English - we work internationally, that's how it goes.
- Exhibit passion for usability, emerging technologies, new interaction models, product design and startups!
- Experience in user research, research planning and consulting;
- Experience in motion, illustration and icon design is a huge plus.
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t drank coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and multisport card possibilities.