🤓 iOS Developer
10 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
Position: iOS Developer
Salary range: 10 000 - 14 000 PLN net / mth B2B
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake - software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Development Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood - we’re currently looking for an iOS Developer, who will help us build outstanding digital products for our clients - from exciting startups to established enterprises.
How can you grow with us?
- You can work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we do;
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems;
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees the rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- You will create iOS mobile apps, from time to time using React Native;
- You will participate in meetings with clients to define and understand the business concept of the application you’re building;
- You will create user interfaces based on mock-ups prepared by our Product Designers;
- You will test your code, write some documentation, estimate some work and… oh you know the drill :)
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience or proven track record of using iOS in commercial projects.
- Very good knowledge of iOS;
- Practical knowledge of Swift and Objective-C;
- High code quality;
- Passion for programming.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must;
- Strong collaboration, communication and organizational skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team;
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes;
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in the React community and passion, passion, passion!
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Independence of work - you decide on technologies within the project;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Veeeery flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Best coffee in town, fruits and snacks - if you haven’t had coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.