🤓 UX Developer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 Staples Solutions | al. Grunwadzka 472D, Gdańsk🖥 https://jobs.staples.eu/
Are you interested in ensuring an optimized UX design experience on Staples’ websites that maximize sales results while meeting customer expectations? Yes?
Whether you’re starting your career or looking for further development we want to give you the tools to create your own story.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a consistent, customer-focused and sales enhancing experience across all eCommerce websites and digital platforms;
- Taking end-to-end ownership of key projects, from UX strategy to interaction design;
- Combining various sources of customer input (analytics, best practices, user panels) to analyze user insights to find the balance between the user, business, and technical needs.
- Work closely together with the analytics/site optimization team;
- Developing and promote design thinking;
- Supporting professional UX design thinking across the eCommerce team and stakeholders;
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a related field and/or 5+ years’ relevant work experience in e-commerce preferably gained in an international environment;
- Experience on what it takes to deliver user and consumer journeys, concepts maps, flows, and sketches/ wireframes/ prototypes;
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS, and of relevant design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and other prototyping tools;
- Affinity with visual, content, browser and device aspect of UX;
- Experience in working closely together with a variety of stakeholders, like marketing, IT, merchandising and content management;
- Understanding how agile scrum processes work;
- Proven ability to manage contracts and relations with the 3rd party;
- Passion for customer experience;
- Successful working experience in a multinational matrix organization;
- Fluency in English – verbal and written;