🤓 Network Engineer
9 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 Staples Solutions | Grunwaldzka, 472 D, Gdańsk🖥 http://staplespolska.pl
Currently, at Staples Solutions a new opportunity has arisen to become one of our Network Engineer. You will be an integral part of a team who is designing and implementing new project solutions.
You will work with state of the art networking and network security solutions, including software-defined micro-segmentation (GuardiCore, Azure NSG). Also, you will be a part of the Staples Solutions move into a hybrid cloud and services-based infrastructure.
- Supporting and maintaining Staples Solutions network and firewall infrastructure with needed tools to ensure a stable environment,
- Managing designated ITIL processes within the team,
- Managing network support process with the external NOC,
- Supporting other IT teams (Server Team, Developers, etc.) and the external SOC with investigation and troubleshooting,
- Delivering ad-hoc network connectivity solutions for projects,
- Providing services support for all internal and external functions within the server team area,
- Participating in department roadmap planning sessions,
- Participating in design workgroups as a subject matter expert.
- 5+ years of network and/or voice/unified communications support and engineering experience, preferably in an international enterprise environment,
- Fluency in written and verbal English,
- Must have experience with:
- ISO/OSI layers and protocols,
- Static and dynamic routing especially with OSPF and BGP,
- Concepts of DNS, DHCP, HSRP, VLAN, VRF, Port-Channel,
- LAN and data center concepts and topologies including industry best practices,
- Networking hardware using Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS,
- Next-gen firewalling based on Checkpoint, Fortinet or Cisco,
- Project management skills with elements of the budget, vendor and ISP management,
- MS Office package especially Visio,
- Willingness and ability to run on-call shifts,
- Willingness and ability to travel to Staples Solutions offices if the need arises.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.