🤓 Junior Application Support Engineer
3 000 - 5 000 PLN gross
🌍 Staples Solutions | al. Grunwaldzka 472D, Gdańsk🖥 https://stapleseu.referrals.selectminds.com/
At our organization, we have a new exciting opportunity for a Junior Application Support Engineer as a permanent position. If you have what it takes to support web-shop applications by providing the 2nd level of support for the e-commerce platform, it is the time and the team for you.
As one of our engineers, you will be involved in communication with Internal Development Teams/Vendors to find resolutions to reported software faults and to ensure that defects and change requests are managed effectively. Also, you will be assisting the business with product testing when required.
- Execution of quality for Application Support within Staples defined SLA/KPI,
- Resolution of issues with various IT departments, vendors and stakeholders,
- Providing extended out of hours support when necessary (on-call shift),
- Share knowledge and leverage other team members in a continuous way.
- Working experience required, in an IT environment is a plus,
- Analytical approach with outstanding problem-solving capabilities,
- Advanced level of English,
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details,
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix systems with basic scripting skills is a plus,
- Basic level of SQL,
- Willingness to learn.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.
As IT geeks, we believe in the power of a free mind and build the team of people motivated to contribute, not slaves - you will, therefore, have time to do your own research that will professionally develop yourself or the company. If you need a day of a home office for a reason, you may be sure to get it.
Moreover, we offer private healthcare, Multisport card, training, modern environment and flexible working hours.