🤓 Integration Architect
12 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Staples Solutions | Grunwaldzka, 472 D, Gdańsk🖥 https://stapleseu.referrals.selectminds.com/
An Integration Architect will be part of a team responsible for the integration of Staples IT-systems: between different core applications, supporting major I.T. projects rolling out new technology platforms supporting business transformation, with external partners supporting Staples business processes. Report to the Integration Manager in close collaboration with various distributed teams.
- Recommending and participating in activities related to design, development, and maintenance Integration Architecture,
- Examining the IT solutions available on the market in terms of specific technical requirements and business needs. Conducting and / or actively participates in meetings related to designated international projects, with clients and/or partners,
- Preparing recommendations and participates in the analysis, assessment, and development of long-term plans strategic and operational enterprises, so as to ensure the consistency of architecture goals with long-term business goals,
- Working with all relevant parties to review the goals and limitations of each
solutions and determine compliance with established architecture guidelines,
- Identifying and recommending areas suitable for further development and participates in Proof projects of Concept required to thoroughly examine architectural options and strengthen arguments for accepting them,
- Identifying the implementation risk and analyzes the potential impact on the company and achievement planned goals,
- Participating in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies for managing IT services.
- Bachelor degree in Information technology/computer science or comparable education and/or experience,
- Over 10 years of experience in designing architecture \ solutions in E-Commerce, ERP, CRM, Middleware \ Integration layer,
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in designing solution architecture,
- Proficiency in English is required,
- Experience in technical project management/coordination of system or application deployments and contact with developers,
- Detailed knowledge of the full life cycle of the product, from business requirements to design functional, technical design, operational transfer, maintenance to withdraw the product final,
- Experience in projects or transformation Integration programs,
- Preferred knowledge of trends in Retail, E-Commerce solutions, Microservices, etc.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.