🤓 Requirements Engineer
8 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 SpyroSoft | Plac Teatralny, Wrocław🖥 https://www.spyro-soft.com
👉 Nice to have:
SpyroSoft Solutions looks for Requirements Engineer for our Automotive R&D Feature Development for Autonomous Driving. Candidate is about to join and move forward the intensive early phase of the project. Your task will be to create SW requirements for cutting-edge solutions providing valuable input for the team. You will receive a great support of a team of developers feeding you information you need. You will improve requirements iteratively in an agile environment. You will work closely with customer and collect his expectations.
- Knowledge and experience of the requirements engineering processes for embedded systems and typical tools (e.g. PTC Integrity, DOORS, Jira)
- Understand the Automotive SPICE framework, and the role requirements play in various process areas
- Excellent communication skills, and strong influencing capabilities, good conflict resolution skills, ability to coordinate activities in an international environment
- Preferably you also have knowledge about Functional Safety, software test and test strategies
- Fluent in English and optionally German, both written and spoken
- Support our project in the role of requirements engineer for initial concept development and project setup for R&D project of our customer.
- Identify, analyze and clarify the customer requirements and system architecture to derive our requirements for software and hardware considering functionality, quality, reliability and functional safety, in close cooperation with other engineering disciplines.
- Iteratively improve the requirements with the support of the team of developers in an agile environment.
- Maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire V-cycle according to A-SPICE and ISO 26262.
- Advice teams to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for quality standards.
- Support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management.
- Technical contact for customers for selected technical topics
- Change control and impact analysis of product changes affecting SW requirements specifications
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week