🤓 ICT Admin Support Specialist
6 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 Spondeo | Centrum, Wrocław🖥 http://spondeo.fi
👉 Nice to have:
If you are an ICT Specialist and you want to grow, then this job offer can be your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Our client, a Scandinavian IT company is looking for their first employee in Poland!
Our client offers outsourced IT services for businesses of all sizes all over Finland. Founded in 2005, the company has grown into a trustworthy partner of a wide range of companies and organizations of all fields of businesses. Headquartered in Tampere Finland, the company specializes in flexible ICT support and maintenance services, cloud based services and ICT development projects. For the company no business or problem is too big or too small. The core value is good customer service, and it is reflected in everything they do. Everyone is a customer care specialist, no matter in which department you work.
In 2017 the company is excited about expanding abroad, and the first overseas office will be in Wroclaw, Poland.
For the new office our client is now looking for an ICT Specialist
Your work consists mostly working as an Onsite ICT Support Specialist in our customer’s premises. For fulfilling this position, it is vital that you are also able to travel to other locations inside Poland as our customer base grows.
You are the ideal candidate if you have already worked in the field of solution based ICT onsite support and you have a vast knowledge and understating of ICT.
Qualities we expect from you:
- Ability to work independently, delivering the best customer experience in all circumstances
- Excellent communication skills. Since you will be keeping touch with our HQ mostly remotely, it is important you understand the importance of clear and good communication both internally and externally
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
Technical skill we expect from you:
- Advanced knowledge of networks (firewalls, routers, switches, WLAN access points)
- Advanced knowledge of DNS (Active Directory, DHCP Group Policy, Office365) knowledge of Azure is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Windows workstation and server operating system, knowledge of Linux and Mac is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of workstation and server hardware
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge of mobile devices (iOs and Android)
- Basic knowledge of virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Being part of a fast-developing company
- Competetive salary
- Being the first employee of the company in Poland means sky is the limit
- Permanent work contract or B2B contract
- Scandinavian working culture
- the opportunity to learn and exchange knowledge (yes, we would like to learn from you too)
- 2 weeks of training in Finland in the beginning of the employment
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private healthcare
- Sport pass or similar recreational support
- New laptop and cell phone
- Free parking if necessary