🤓 Ruby on Rails Systems Architect
4 000 - 6 000 USD netto
🌍 spaceOS | przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://spaceos.io/
spaceOS is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help modern real estate enterprises operate better and enable them to offer an outstanding user experience.
We are spearheading a new initiative in PropTech, to deliver consumer-like mobile experiences to the new workspace world.
Are you interested in unleashing greater productivity and convenience for employees, coworkers, freelancers and digital nomads who want to work mobile‑first, anytime, anywhere?
We are currently seeking a Ruby on Rails Systems Architect.
As a key lead with the engineering team, you will be responsible for architecting, building and managing the global cloud services and infrastructure that runs our spaceOS SaaS product. This is an opportunity to be at the core of building a SaaS platform that will scale worldwide!
The Systems Architect, builds and operates the core services that allow our SaaS platform to run at scale and with high availability.
Working closely with engineers, product managers and executives across the company, the candidate will be responsible for:
- researching and managing the implementation of new features and technologies
- maintaining big-picture understanding of systems architecture
- designing scalable software and systems architecture to support growth
- benchmarking, services, performance analysis and capacity management
- building software tools to automate infrastructure and release management
- recommending code tuning/optimizations
- ensuring modular software design with an emphasis on reuse and simplicity
- driving the integration of new technologies and utilizing them for better services
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer using Ruby on Rails
- deep understanding of SQL and data modeling
- experience in designing RESTful APIs
- experience with Agile development methodologies
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in managing teams and people
- desire to learn new technologies and use that knowledge in producing world-class products
- proven communications skills including technical writing and presentation
- ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
- understanding Web and Mobile application development concepts including architecture, ux, building, testing, and deployment
- experience selecting and working with third-party vendors to integrate external services
- ability to lead through influence vs authority
- experience with working in a startup and building a SaaS
- experience with data analytics tools and infrastructure for measuring KPI's
- experience with AWS and DevOps
- experience with Machine Learning and AI
- experience with Chat and Voice as an interface
- experience with Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
What’s in it for you?
We provide a competitive salary (4k-6k USD, B2B contract) and equity benefits.
We are an international startup and offer working in the coolest coworking spaces around the world. Remote work is possible, but certain facetime with the core team in Warsaw is required.
We strongly believe that the momentum for PropTech is now and that we are in a great position with our product.
Interested in exploring a startup career while creating the next generation of workspace technology? We’re looking forward to meeting you.