🤓 QA Specialist
5 000 - 9 000 PLN gross
🌍 Soopa | Zabłocie, 25, Kraków🖥 https://soopamarket.com/
What is Soopa?
Soopa is a growing online grocery marketplace, operating in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. We help our users connect with over 30+ big & small shops. Imagine getting access to supermarkets, awesome butchers, cool bakeries and healthy organic joints — using just one app. All on delivery. That's Soopa.
We're looking for a QA Specialist with experience 1 year+ to join our product development team in Krakow, Poland. You'd be joining an agile product team, working on multiple platforms. Your main responsibility would be maintaining a high quality of releases in a fast–paced, agile environment.
You would be largely autonomous, and your feedback would be welcomed during all phases of product development. Thus, being able to communicate clearly (Polish and/or English) to multiple stakeholders, and a dedication to agile principles would be major assets.
To give you an idea of what could be required of you, here are some of the things you could be doing as a QA Specialist at Soopa:
- Aligning with PMs & designers on expected behavior
- Testing mobile apps, web apps & APIs
- Finding and cataloging issues
- Collaborating with front–end, and back–end engineers
- Green-lighting releases
- Writing documentation, test cases, and test plans
- Participating in product meetings
- Work with Swagger, Charles, Postman, and other helpful software
- Writing automated tests (optional)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to have a real impact on product
- Being able to set your own priorities
- Private health insurance and gym membership
- Flexible working hours and a casual environment (bring your favorite PS4 games)
We're looking for QA Specialists. Think you might be a good fit? Let's chat.
Email your CV to us and (optionally) write a couple of words about why you think Soopa is right for you.